Thursday, April 19, 2012

I have been busy!

 Have been sewing and playing in the dirt alot lately. Made 2 dresses and a pair of summer pjs for my granddaughter.


This is my favorite machine. I haven't sewn on an electric machine in years, and probably won't ever again. She is a 1915 Singer 115 tiffany decal. If you would like more information on the use and refurbishing of vintage and antique machines, all brands...treadleon.net is the best website.



 New flower beds are going in this evening! In the above photo you can see the markings for the edge of the path. Will post more photos later, this is a somewhat long process as I think through things very thoroughly.
Been thinking on this for a few years now, and now is the time to do it!



 The Malvas are beginning to bloom, I thought I had lost the few plants that tried to survive last summer. When the weather got cooler in September, I had hundreds of "baby" Malvas pop up. With the mild winter and all the rain from the severe weather last week, the plants grew at least 6 inches in 2 days and are ready to explode.

 Well that's about it for now. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment