Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Front Porch

 As I was surveying the front yard this morning I figured out I am about a month and half ahead on the planting for this year. With the mild winter we had everything I put in last fall is growing with avengence. I have added a few new perrenials and have plans for more flower beds and a fountain in the front yard. My aim is to have a cottage garden in the front and another larger garden in the back.  We have been in this house 8 years and I know the yards will always be a work in progress. So I thought I would post some photos of my plants.
Tuberous Begonia "Non-Stop Rose Pink"


 I have always loved Begonias, and this may be a begonia year.


Top - Tuberous Begonia
Lower - Tuberous Begonia " Elatior"


Center - Dragon Wing Begonia
Lower Right -  Dahlia,
Lower Left - Bluebonnets
Left Middle - Guara
On the Gargoyle - Fushcia
This is some of it so far, who knows what I will bring home next!

No comments:

Post a Comment